Signpedia is committed to providing quality services, and your right to privacy and confidentiality will be recognised, respected, and protected in all aspects of your contact with us.
Signpedia is committed to providing quality services and your right to privacy and confidentiality will be recognised, respected, and protected in all aspects of your contact with us. This statement outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect to how we manage your Personal Information.
Signpedia complies with the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (NSW), Freedom of Information Act 1989 (NSW), Health Privacy Principles contained in the Health Records and Information Privacy Act 2002 (NSW), Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and Freedom of Information Act 1982 (Cth.)
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual.
When we collect Personal Information, we will explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
Your Personal Information will only be disclosed:
- To prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to the life or health of you or another person;
- To outside agencies with your or your representative’s permission;
- With written consent from a person with lawful authority; or
- When required by law, or to fulfil legislative obligations such as mandatory reporting.
Your Personal and Health Information is stored in a manner, that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
When your Personal and Health Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify it.
If you have any queries or complaints about our Privacy Statement please contact us at:
- Postal Address: 322 Epsom Road, Chipping Norton NSW 2170
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0406 660 977 (SMS or video calls only) or 0436 400 194 (video calls only)