In your NDIS plan, you may have funding for a Support Coordinator.
The role of a support coordinator is to connect NDIS participants to supports or services in the community, to help you meet your goals and objectives, and to make your life easier and more fulfilling.
- Explaining your NDIS plan
- Explaining how to use your funds in your NDIS plan to meet your goals
- Connect you to supports and ensure they run efficiently
- Monitor the use of your NDIS plan to ensure you are optimising services to meet your goals and objectives
- Monitor your supports to ensure they are achieving your goals and objectives
- Explain and teach you how to access your NDIS plan through the portal
- Negotiate and help with service agreements between you and your service providers
- Support you when there are issues with service providers
- Support you in building skills
- Provide assistance for your next NDIS review meeting
Our support coordinators are fluent in Auslan, allowing easy and efficient communication between participants and support coordinators.
If you would like further information or would like to set up a service agreement with our support coordinators. please contact us by clicking Contact Us. We look forward to discussing our services with you.