Our support workers can help in a number of ways in order to meet your goals and needs.
We are able to provide support to you through our trained professional and friendly support workers.
We will work with you to meet your needs and goals.
- Social support and development
- Assistance with household tasks
- Transport assistance
- Respite or short term care
- Training and living skills
- Personal care
Our support workers will work with you to design a plan that suits your needs and goals.
- Patient, flexible and understanding
- Supportive and caring to your needs
- Committed to the rights of people with disabilities
- Fluent in Auslan or know how to communicate with Deaf people
- Responsible, passionate and professional
- Assistance with daily life at home, in the community, or at work
- Improved daily living skills
- Improved relationships
- Increased social and community participation