Signpedia has designed a number of workshops to run across Australia, to provide tailored services to groups of Deaf persons and their families.
Workshops run in blocks, between 3 – 7 days in various cities around Australia.
- Provide Auslan training, in groups and one-to-one tuition
- Learn and build up new skills
- Build up independence skills
- Meet and interact with other Deaf people or children
- Provide respite for carers and families
Sessions run throughout different times in the year and are subject to availability.
- Meet and make new friends
- Communicate in Auslan
- Learn from Deaf role models
- Build up social and support networks in your local community